IT Systems Engineer
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
A CBD based global company is looking for an Systems Engineer to be a key part of their IT&T Operations team responsible for delivering IT Infrastructure services across the organisation.
- Responsible for resolving client technical support issues as well as troubleshooting and incident resolution.
- Managing cloud infrastructure services and service provider environments.
- Supporting online application environments.
- Providing insight into the development of operational processes and procedures as an SME.
- Tertiary qualification in IT or relevant industry experience.
- Current Microsoft, VMware and NetApp platform certifications.
- Demonstrated capabilities in Citrix.
- Demonstrated high efficiency in the configuration and management of Microsoft Exchange 2010.
- Experience in Solarwinds or similar enterprise monitoring platforms.
- High proficiency with SCCM and VMware SRM.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven expertise in maintaining Active Directory and administration of Microsoft Lync.