IT System Technician - ASAP Start
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
My Client, a well known Australian organisation, is looking to bring on an IT System Technician as part of their Digital Expansion.
This role is to develop and maintain network and hardware systems to support the business, as well as provide hands on technical assistance to staff and other IT Roles. The role encompasses aspects from a variety of common roles including network administration, network security, procurement/purchasing and technical support.
You will be expected to have a high level knowledge while also be willing to do day-to-day tasks and assist in other areas of IT from time-to-time.
We are looking for an Engineer who can some of all of the following tasks:
- Develop network guidelines
- Resolve service delivery problems
- Interpret business plans and apply appropriate network policies
- Think innovatively to provide network and IT solutions
- Communicate high level technical information to staff
- Develop operational communication in relation to system networks
- Research and apply new and emerging technologies and hardware to business requirements
- Apply theoretical and practical knowledge in development of IT policies
- Contribute to strategics IT policy development
- Contribute expertise on IT Projects
- Negotiate and manage straight forward hardware contracts
- Determine network service delivery plans
- Recommend resource allocation to meet network delivery requirements
- Undertake technical investigation and make recommendations on network infrastructure
- Manage network and hardware related issues
If you believe you are a suitbale fit for the role or want to find out more, click 'Apply Now' or contact Daniel at or 03 8629 1016