Application Support Analyst
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
My client, a household Australian owned company based on Spring Street in the CBD, is looking for a talented, forward thinking, and self-driven Application Support Analyst to join their award winning business.
This is a new role for an Application Support Analyst to join and work closely with the IT operations leadership team. This role will actively support all operations processes across the business.
- Responsible for planning, implementing and delivering efficient and effective Systems, Database and Integration Layer Capabilities.
- Maintenance and Management of IT systems in a Multi-vendor and hybrid cloud environment.
- High-level analysis, problem solving and communication skills in a customer service focus.
- Provide technical leadership, coaching and guidance within the IT Operations team.
Skills and Experience:
- Administer Microsoft SQL Server
- Querying Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong Powershell skills
- Strong 3Gl/4Gl/OO4GL
- CRM Dynamics
- Azure experience (nice to have)
- ITIL Foundation (nice to have)
- SFTP experience (nice to have)
- Exposure to C# (nice to have)
How to apply:
If you have a strong customer focus and have the desired skills, click "Apply Now" or dont hesitate in reaching out directly to Daniel Savaglio on 03 8629 1016