IT Support Specialist - Sharepoint
|Location:||Rhodes, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
This is an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Specialist experience in SharePoint to join the team of this leading Australian property group. Reporting into the IT Program Manager you will assist in a national roll out of a new information management platform.
- Assist in the national rollout of a new information management platform. As such travel around Australia is required for this role.
- Transform the current on-premise landscape for managing documents by extending the capabilities of existing Microsoft platforms
- Continue enhancements for sites launched & assist with the build of new sites.
- Portal & Workflow- SharePoint Administration
- SharePoint online- Permissions/security, data migration from group drives
- Work with the business and the project team to build security, document sets, folders and metatags as required.
- Support users to understand unique requirements for the build and work with the project team to find solutions
- The build of property and department sites across the business. This will be using a standard base template with ability for teams to amend
- Review and suggest bug fixes and enhancements for existing hubs which are now live and as they are rolled out
- Build workflows using Microsoft flow & the incorporation of DocuSign processes
Knowledge and experience
- SharePoint Certificates
- Tertiary qualification in either IT, Commerce or Similar
- 5 years + experience working in an IT Support Role
- Knowledge & Experience of SharePoint Online and other Microsoft Technologies
- Experience on past Agile projects, dealing with stakeholders from Senior Management to Operational Staff
- Experience in development and administration of Office365 and SharePoint Online - site admin, configuration and security management
- Experience with Microsoft Platform and solution stack along with previous experience in SharePoint development platforms, Portals, Workflow, Forms, Web design, Web Parts, Custom solution and features.
- Experience as a primary contact support person working directly with users to solve issues and improve processes
Skills and competencies
- Excellent oral, written & visual communication skills, Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to tailor communication styles to suit different audiences and stakeholders
- Demonstrated active listening skills to identify stakeholders' requirements and to build these requirements in the current landscape
- Demonstrated skills in managing and setting up SharePoint sites
- Current knowledge of the Microsoft Office 365 products being implemented
- Microsoft flows, document sets, site templates & manage security.
- Use of SharePoint Online technologies in a support environment.
- Active support of existing SharePoint platforms, focusing on monitoring acceptance, reporting issues, developing enhancements & documentation.
- Good attention to detail, conceptual thinker
- Excellent organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
- A Flexible and adaptable- ability to quickly understand and utilise new concepts, processes and systems
- Tenacity and resilience- ability to remain calm in high pressure situations
- Collaborative team player- ability to work equally independently & with the team to achieve common goals & assigned tasks.