IT Support - Level 2
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Brisbane, Queensland|
|Salary:||AU$55000 - AU$65000.00 per annum + Super|
A fast growing company is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic, Level 2 Support Technician to join their team.
This company offer a range of technology solutions and help desk support to a wide range of corporate and private clients.
- Monitor and respond to incoming incidents via the Service Desk;
- Provide support issues relating to Windows Desktop Support, Microsoft Application Support, Storage, VM Ware, Backup systems, software and Security/Firewalls;
- Troubleshoot and act at a reliable point of contact for clients;
- Active Directory management and administration;
- Provide remote support;
- Assist with the provisioning and deployment of cloud services;
- A minimum of 2+ years' experience in a similar level 2 help desk support position;
- In order to be considered for this position you must have a demonstrated ability from a previous position/positions to provide end-user support;
- Strong trouble shooting, problem solving and diagnostic skills;
- Excellent communication skills - with the ability to explain technical issues to non-technical clientele.
- A thorough knowledge of technical infrastructure;
- A strong knowledge of cloud based environments.
If you are looking for a position that offers great variety and career advancement opportunities, please click on the link to 'apply' below or to further discuss this position please call Suzanne Charnley on 07 3009 6142 for a confidential discussion.