IT Support Anayst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$55000.00 per annum|
My client is a highly professional and successful organisation, with a global reach and IT driven from Sydney.
This is a newly created role in the business and you will play a key part in supporting all internal users within APAC.
This is a great career start role for a dedicated, career driven person that will see you working in a team environment and engaging customers over the phone and email, meeting their every needs and helping them overcome their technical challenges.
What you have up your sleeve so far:
- Broad exposure to IT and genuine passion for it!
- Ideally 1- 2 years in a similar IT role
- Windows 7 to 10 knowledge
- Working knowledge in Office 365
- Knowledge of troubleshooting basic network queries
- Strong troubleshooting and decision making skills
- Demonstrated great Analytical and Problem Solving Abilities
- Energy, enthusiasm and drive
- Ability to effectively prioritise tasks in a high pressure environment
- Relevant Technical Certifications would be desirable
- Great Customer Service skills and an awesome attitude!
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic career advancement opportunities
- A great support network and a team dedicated to helping you be the best
- Great company culture, positive environment
- Coaching and mentoring program to help you succeed
- A challenging, rewarding role with one of Australia's best companies!
Ideally, you have experience working in Customer Service in an IT department. This is the perfect next step in your career coming from a Helpdesk!
So apart from your LOVE for I.T, computers, software etc, you need the best verbal communications skills possible.
If you think this is the role for you then apply today by clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button below - please send your resume through in a WORD format!