IT Support Analyst
Are you a passionate about IT? Motivated to solve complex issues? Excited to get exposure to the latest techs and have the opportunity to be involved in projects? This could be the role for you…
My client is on the lookout for an experienced IT Support Analyst, who demonstrates a clear drive to develop their career. This is a permanent opportunity which will offer exposure to a range of technologies and countless upcoming projects.
- Providing front line help desk support for regional company employees.
- Providing support for all printers including managing the ordering, servicing, configuration and installation.
- Assisting with training of users and development of related documentation where relevant.
- Installing, networking, upgrading and swapping desktop computers and related equipment.
- Organise and maintain regional central file structures including security.
- Assuring data security and application security.
- Maintaining user accounts and passwords for regional organisational units and email accounts in Active Directory and Office 365.
- Monitoring server backups and co-ordinating off-site storage of backup media.
- Managing phone system and voicemail accounts and passwords.
- Managing building security and floor access codes and cards where necessary.
- Creation and maintenance of PC images for desktop PCs.
- A degree/tertiary qualification in IT and other relevant certifications are advantageous ie. MCP and CCNA
- A solid experience working within an SOE environment with Windows 7/8.1/10, Office365, Active Directory and Exchange.
- A sound knowledge of ITIL framework.
- Mobile device support for iOS and Android devices.
- Hands on knowledge of the procedures used in the installation, modification maintenance and repair of IT hardware and software.
- Good knowledge of basic Networking principles.
- Strong troubleshooting and decision-making skills.
- Outstanding customer services skills and the ability to liaise with people at all levels.
If you have all of the above requirements, and you are ready for the next step in your career, please don't hesitate in applying now.