IT Site Services Technician
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
We are looking for an IT Site Services Technician to provide a range of IT support to the firm with management of software, hardware incidents and service requests.
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious, self-driven, and self-motivated IT support specialist to harness their systems and infrastructure expertise.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide assistance to the IT Service Delivery Manager and IT team by supporting day-to-day activities
- Follow correct procedures and IT requirements to ensure all matters are dealt with in a structured and timely matter via correct escalation processes
- Work with the Service Desk operations to manage the quality, efficient, and effective information and services to clients
- Provide user support to user's devices (including laptops, iPhone, and Android), remote working stations, administration, AV and VC overflow support
- Set-up PCs, Outlook accounts, WorkSite, and core applications for new users
- Assist with the support of international offices and equivalent 24x7 services
- Efficient and effective ticket logging of all IT incidents and service requests, whilst also managing individual ticket queue within the Service Management solution
As the successful candidate you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in working with ITIL processes and procedures
- Experience working with MS Office 2010, Office365, Windows 7 & 10 Professional, Active Directory, and MS Windows Servers
- Knowledge of Autonomy Interwoven (WorkSite/FileSite) or similar, Blackberry UEM or Similar MDM solution, video conferencing systems, InterAction or similar CRM software, BigHand or similar digital dictation software, remote working solutions eg. VDI, VPN, mobile technology
Additional Benefits on Offer:
- Join an outgoing, mission focused, and professional team
- Opportunity for professional and career development
If this sounds like the next career step for you and you have the relevant experience, click 'apply now' and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV or call (07) 3020 0315 for a further discussion.