IT Service Desk Analyst
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
This Global Law Firm are seeking two experienced Service Desk Analysts to join their team on an initial 6 Months and 12 Months contractual basis.
You will provide a professional IT support service to the whole firm with end-to-end management of software and hardware incidents and service requests.
- Providing Level 1/2 telephone support to the Global staffing team;
- Analysis and troubleshooting of all IT incidents - first call resolution where possible;
- AD Administration;
- Accurate ticketing logging of all IT incidents and service requests whilst managing and owning individual ticket queue within the Service Management Solution;
- Management and Support of remote staff;
- Mobile device support;
- Setting up sytems for new staff members nationally;
- Liaising with other offices globally - ensuring an effective operation and management of the Service Desk.
- 3 years previous IT experience
- Flexibility: may occasionally be required to work evenings and weekends
- Excellent communication, customer service skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively alone
- Previous legal or professional services experience would be advantageous
- Microsoft Office & Outlook 2010 (intermediate to advanced)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Workstation
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Knowledge of MobileIron or similar MDM solution
If this sounds like a position you would be able to really take ownership of, you have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have a professional manner - then please follow the Link below to 'Apply'.