IT Service Desk Analyst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$35 - AU$38 per hour|
Working for a National Property company, this is an ideal move for a keen learner and driven Support Analyst seeking an opportunity for a Desktop Support/ IT Support Analyst who is looking for an environment to learn up to Level 3/ break into Systems Administration.
This is a particularly great opportunity to join an enthusiastic IT team who are exposed to the latest technologies in a fast-paced environment.
To be considered for this role you MUST have the following:
- Proven experience in Windows 10
- Ability to communicate effectively to senior stakeholders in layman's terms
- Ability to perform Hardware and Software installations
- Active Directory and Office 365 experience
- Citrix experience would be highly beneficial
- Assist users in setup and operation of terminals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is vital!
This position will focus on providing outstanding customer service, taking ownership of assigned project and operational work and producing quality results. The successful candidate will be hired for an initial 6 month contract, with possible long term progression in the company.
For further information regarding this role, please click the 'apply now' button.