Service Desk Analyst
We are looking for an IT Site Services Technician to provide a range of IT support to Partners and users via problem resolution of varrying technology issues.
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious, self-driven, and self-motivated IT support specialist to harness their systems and infrastructure expertise.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Taking incoming calls and emails from Partners and users
- Troubleshooting, assessing, and resolving IT related issues in a timely and effective manner
- Provide support with hardware, applications, and audio visual
- Set up and configure new hardware and software, making sure all aspects are 100% functional
- Managing a ticket lodging system and ensuring all tickets are adhered to efficiently and effectively
- Relocating, installing, and configuring IT equipment, as well as managing these systems accurately
- Follow correct procedures and IT requirements to ensure all matters are dealt with in a structured and timely matter via correct escalation processes
As the successful candidate you will have the following skills and experience:
- Be energetic, dynamic, ambitious, and open-minded to IT resolutions whilst maintaining a professional approach to the corporate environment
- Experience working in a Help Desk/Service Desk environment and providing support across level 1 and 2
- Experience in working with ITIL processes and procedures
- Experience working with MS Office 2013 & 2016 and Windows 8.1 & 10
- Experience troubleshooting hardware and software
Additional Benefits on Offer:
- Join an outgoing, mission focused, and professional team
- Opportunity for professional growth and career development
- Outstanding training opportunities, mentoring from managers and other benefits
If this sounds like the next career step for you and you have the relevant experience, click 'apply now' and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV or call (07) 3020 0315 for a further discussion.