IT Service Desk Analyst
|Location:||Alexandria, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
An exciting opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst has arisen to join a fast-growing organisation, based in Alexandria, that pride themselves on a fantastic company culture. The position will see you as the first point of contact for internal business users, resolving IT issues and escalating issues where necessary to the appropriate teams.
This company are looking for the best in the business! This is a busy and complex work environment, so it will suit someone who has a strong work ethic, determination and a proven track record of high achieving.
To be successful in this Service Desk position you will:
- Have 2 years+ experience in a similar Service Desk environment.
- Experience with PC builds, installation and support
- Provide technical support on both software and hardware including printers, and mobile computing devices such as iPhones and Tablets
- Good working knowledge of the ITIL framework
- Experience supporting Outlook in Office365 environment.
- Solid experience with Active Directory and Exchange including Security Groups and Group Policies, and basic PowerShell commands.
- Exposure to IP Networking Technology and related network services (i.e. DNS, SMTP, DHCP, etc).
- Experience in SOE environment with Windows 7/10 & Sharepoint
- Familiarity with CMS software such as SCSM, Remedy, Heat, Service-Now etc.
- Ability to support remote access via VPN and Citrix
- Have a strong desire to be part of a fun and vibrant team.
- Happy to work in a very busy environment.
Along with a position that is fun, exciting and with great career opportunities you will be working in state-of-the-art offices with the latest technologies.
If you're interested in hearing more then please APPLY NOW by clicking the button below, or send an updated version of your resume .