IT Service Consultant
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
The IT Service Consultants are the face of technology to my clients customers, and are accountable for providing the highest levels of customer service at all times. The IT Service Consultant will be required to deliver technical support for end user clients. As part of a distributed team of six across Sydney and Melbourne, the IT Service Consultant will serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email, as well as provide more sophisticated problem management analysis and on the floor desktop support.
- This is a business critical role, as you will be the first point of contact to the business for all IT needs.
- Understanding customer requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution.
- Providing 1st and 2nd level support for GPT staff, contractors and 3rd party providers across multiple physical locations.
- Identify opportunities to proactively drive great customer service and/or process improvements.
- Manage and triage multiple incoming priorities effectively by understanding clients' needs and meeting service level requirements.
- Communication and stakeholder engagement skills are the number one factor for this role. This person must be comfortable communicating and influencing people at all levels.
- 3+ Years' experience in Desktop Support / Technical customer support positions.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, Platforms and Applications (Windows 7/10, Office Suite of Products, Office 365, Lync/Skype for Business, Teams desktop, Active Directory, Exchange, Sharepoint).
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply.