IT Senior Network Engineer
A CBD based global company is looking for an Senior Network Engineer to be a key part of their IT&T Operations team responsible for delivering IT Infrastructure services across the organisation.
- Responsible for proactive day to day management of organisation networks and systems.
- Maintaining and enhancing proactive monitoring systems as well as responsibility for all levels of troubleshooting and incident resolution.
- Developing operational management processes and procedures as an SME.
- Participating in the development and preparation of reports for the IT leadership.
- Developing and documenting global standards for network infrastructure.
- Responsible for implementation of network designs in accordance with global policies and standards.
- Tertiary degree or equivalent experience.
- Expertise in managing Data Centre and networking infrastructure for a large enterprise environment spanning national and international regions.
- Experience supporting public/internet facing applications and services.
- Demonstrated load balancing experience (Radware and Brocade vADC).
- Proven capabilities in CISCO switching and routing.
- Demonstrated capabilities in Fortinet Firewalls.
- Formal training or certification in ITIL v3 framework as well as AWS and/or Microsoft Azure public cloud services highly desirable.