IT Infrastructure Team Lead
Global client within the travel-retail industry are on the lookout for an experienced, professional IT Infrastructure Team Lead. This organisation is continuously expanding, and with that creates huge opportunity within IT.
- Support and maintain the technical estate in line with service levels and operational needs
- Maintain and develop the Standard Operating Environment (SOE) for servers, desktops and laptops
- Manage the asset registers for server, desktop and laptops
- Manage software licenses register and installation requirements
- Manage end user support requirements for hardware and software
- Manage security risk and security equipment, ensure compliance to PCI and other
- Trouble shooting and correcting hardware and software issues
- Deployment of applications, service packs and patch's
- Provide support for all IT infrastructure including desktops / laptops, servers, printers, phone systems etc
- Available for rostered after hours support duties
- Provide technical support and backup to other IS Team members
- Work with the businesses and the IT Leadership team to define and implement services as required into the IT Service Catalogue.
- 5 years minimum experience in systems administration related roles
- Industry certifications in server, storage, networking
- Certifications in ITIL and Project Management Methodology eg. PMP - PMBoK, Prince2 highly regarded
- Experience in managing SDWAN networks
- Experience in IaaS services and migrations including Azure and AWS.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge on broad range of enterprise technology skill sets including networking, server and storage technologies, data centre facilities etc
- Advanced skills with Active Directory
- Experience managing small team and 3rd parties
- Proven experience in dealing with and managing Telecommunications providers.
If this sounds like an opportunity you may be interested in- please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW!