IT Infrastructure Project Manager
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$100000.00 per annum|
Our client is a small but fast growing managed services provider and consultancy seeking an infrastructure project manager due to strong business growth.
You will play a hands-on role managing up to 5 projects concurrently, in a client facing role, and be expected to handle all aspects of end-to-end project management.
Only individuals with experience managing smaller projects ($10k - $250k) and preferably from a MSP/consultancy environment will be suitable for this role.
You will report to the Technical Manager.
Your key duties will include, but are not limited to
- Managing complete lifecycle of assigned projects, including review of proposals
- Assigning technical resources to projects and managing the performance of resources
- Conducting regular customer review and status update meetings
- Developing and maintaining relationships with external parties to source specialist skills
- Managing variety of infrastructure projects relating to VMware, Citrix, Servers, Cloud, Office 365, Storage, etc.
- Contribute to documentation of implementation plans and technical designs
To be successful for this role, you must:
- Have a technical background
- Have worked in an MSP, Managed Services Provider environment
- Have excellent communication, presentation and customer facing skills
- Have excellent knowledge of a wide range of infrastructure services and solutions
- Be looking to contribute towards the success of a young and fast-growing company
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and passionate individual looking to join a company with a dynamic, collaborative culture. The company will provide for many of your needs, including breakfast, coffee, free gym, monthly barbeques and quarterly company events.
If this is the opportunity for you, please APPLY NOWor contact Amy Shah on 02 92486214 or for a confidential discussion.