IT Helpdesk / Desktop Support
We currently have an immediate opportunity for 6 month contract role available for an IT Service Desk Analyst based in Redfern, tasked with providing a truly exceptional, customer focused technology service to drive excellence and performance of IT services. As a Service Desk Analyst, you will provide an exceptional customer experience for our dispersed workforce and strive to understand the customer's needs, issues and requirements to ensure a fast and appropriate solution is delivered.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Providing level 1 and 2 support to resolve incident, problems and requests;
- Supporting Macbook set up and support
- Providing access management through appropriate technology such as Windows Server or collaboration systems;
- Coordinating and implementing software and hardware installations and upgrades;
- Complying with the company's security and compliance requirements
- Vendor management;
Skills include -
- "Can do" attitude with excellent customer service skills
- strong communication skills
- excellent problem solving skills
- IT skills are important but attitude is more important, we can teach you the IT.
- Macbook skills are must
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to come in and get some great experience on the front line of IT.
This role is start working immeditaly, remote at first and then onsite.