IT Field Support Technician
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$60000.00 - AU$70000.00 per annum + Super|
We are looking for a Field Support Technician to join a rapidly growing MSP to provide onsite support to a range of clients across Brisbane.
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious, self-driven, and self-motivated IT support specialist to harness their customer focused technical abilities to progress their career.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide support across desktops, servers, and applications within MS environments (O365, Exchange, and Active Directory)
- Deliver services to terminals and Citrix settings within the cloud
- Work with the projects team when required to deliver customer solutions
- Install and configure servers, networks, and other IT hardware/equipment
- Working collaboratively within the IT department on a day-to-day basis
- Strive for personal development within knowledge growth and practical ability
As the successful candidate you will have the following skills and experience:
- Advanced understanding of MSP environments and customer focused support (end user support)
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and certificates
- Technical requirements: Office365 & Teams, Active Directory, Cloud Administration, Microsoft Exchange, backup systems & software, ITIL and customer service principles, ConnectWise or similar ticketing systems, SolarWinds Orion and/or Automate (LabTech).
- Must hold a driver's license to travel between sites
Additional Benefits on Offer:
- Inner-city location within a modern office and contemporary facilities
- Join an outgoing and professional team with a friendly culture
- Opportunity for professional and career development
If this sounds like the next career step for you and you have the relevant experience, click 'apply now' and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV or call (07) 3020 0315 for a further discussion.