IT Enterprise Architect
|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
A multinational construction company are seeking a passionate and driven IT Enterprise Architect with a minimum of 15 years' experience preferably from a number of technology backgrounds such as - Development, Networks, Systems, Data etc.. This role is based in North Sydney and will be responsible for delivering new technology to the wider business, whilst always thinking of the bigger picture.
This role reports in to the Group CIO, who expects you to work with the business to clarify requirements and identify application and systems to support these requirements, all while working to meet the strategic requirements of the organistions and the IT department. The role is customer facing and it is a requirement that you are an excellent communicator and confident working directly with the business and senior stakeholders.
Role and Responsibilities:
Ensure that solutions implemented meet the three key tenants of company strategy:
- Absolute Alignment across the organisation;
- Complete Thinking;
- Sophisticated Simplicity.
- Maintain and update an accurate model of current business capabilities including the systems, processes and data flows that work within this model;
- From the above business capabilities model identify areas of improvement that meet the strategy elements outlined above whilst ensuring the consistency in application of IT standards
- Work with the Business Systems team to identify, record and understand requirements from the business. Using these requirements identify key technologies to assist while again ensuring strategic alignment with the organisation and IT department goals
- Take a lead role in the delivery of the technical solutions for business projects from initial concept, requirements gathering, specification, design, delivery, acceptance and in to operational support
- Advises and recommends enterprise architecture strategies, processes and methodologies
- Shares best practices, lessons learned and constantly updates the technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current and upcoming vendor products and solutions.
All about you:
- A relevant degree in Information Technology and/or Project Management Certification;
- A broad range of knowledge relating to the full Microsoft stack including, but not limited to, the capabilities and functionality of: Power Apps, MS Dynamics, SQL Server and Azure
- Excellent communications skills. Communicating with the business will be the primary focus of this role so the demonstrated ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders is key. This includes the ability to: Coordinate, document and manage workshops to understand business requirements. Create a range of documentation in support of the role including concept briefs, reports and plans; and create and communicate project updates for a wide range of stakeholders.
- Excellent project management skills. This will include the management of technical resources both internal and external. While not a pure project management role these skills are highly advantageous
- The ability to quickly analyse and understand business requirements and translate these into actionable steps that fit within the wider IT framework and overall business strategy.
If you are looking for a fast paced but rewarding role, working in a forward thinking organisation in brand new offices and an array of projects to get your teeth stuck in to, then please apply now!