IT Communications Advisor - 6-8 week contract - North Sydney
|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Attractive daily rate|
I have a fantastic short term contract available to help deliver a major internal communications program for a key IT automation at a major Australian organisation.
You will be a highly capable, confident Communications Specialist within the IT field.
Your primary skills will be in crafting engaging internal IT communications across a variety of different audiences, but you'll also be a real people person with the ability to build successful relationships with really technical stakeholders.
Importantly, you'll be experienced in the IT field, a real self-starter, with proven ability to deliver high quality work against key deadlines.
This is a short-term contract, 6-8 weeks, North Sydney location. You will be available to interview now and able to start in early/mid February.
Key experience and skills required
This will include:
- Track record of delivering 'one' key message across multiple channels and audiences at a Project and Campaign level within IT - roughly 5-10 years experience.
- Outstanding written skills.
- Superb stakeholder management skills - able to talk to, understand and translate IT technical people and how they speak.
- Demonstrative experience of delivering high quality work successfully against deadlines.
- Experience running Webinars - multi-channel comms highly desirable.
- Attractive daily rate, negotiable depending on experience.
- High visibility transformation, deliver a big win on a key project.
- A perfect short-term contract to take you through the traditional 'quiet' January and February period in the Sydney market.
If you have the right skillset and experience, hit apply or contact me directly.
Consultant - Business Transformation