IT Audit Manager
Audit Manager - IT General Controls (ITGC)
Our Tier 1 Banking client is currently seeking an IT Audit Manager to join their expanding Group Assurance function based in Brisbane.
The position of IT Audit Manager performs a vital role in assisting the Senior IT Audit & Program Assurance Manager in developing and executing an IT Audit Plan based on an appropriate Risk Assessment. IT audits are to be performed in accordance with the Internal Audit methodology. The IT Audit Manager is also a key relationship manager for GA within Group IT and is required to agree with management the scope of reviews and then perform and/or manage all aspects of the audits. This will be conducted with the assistance of both internal audit resources and external resources where appropriate.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Significant experience within IT Audit functions
- Solid foundation of ITGC
- Developing and executing IT Audit plans
- Following Internal Audit methodology
- Translating business plans into operational objectives
- Implementing new initiatives, policies and procedures
- Audit Certified; CPA, CISA, CIA, CPE etc
For more details, and to discuss further, please contact Laurence Glenn on (07) 3020 0317