IT Audit Manager
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$90000.00 - AU$130000.00 per annum|
We are currently recruiting for a leading multinational enterprise who are seeking a number of IT Audit Managers, who will take ownership of complex IT portfolios across risk and assurance.
These roles will give commercially focused candidates the opportunity to take on a business partnering role, with responsibility and autonomy to influence managerial decisions.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Undertaking thorough, risk-based reviews of IT processes and procedures;
- To plan and conduct necessary analysis and evaluation of technology operations;
- Provision of consulting and advisory services based on audit reviews and risk assessments;
- Develop trusting 'value-adding' relationships with executive and middle management, supervisors and various team leaders;
- Demonstrate a commercial approach to balance risk and controls with business opportunity.
To be successful in your application you will meet the following criteria:
- Have extensive experience in a commercially focused Internal/IT Audit role;
- Experience within a 'Big 4' or mid-tier international chartered firm, or a financial services business;
- Experience in designing and executing fieldwork would be highly regarded;
- Possess an excellent knowledge of internal controls frameworks in an audit context;
- CA/CPA/CIA preferable, but not essential if all other criteria is met.
This is a unique opportunity to take on a business partnering, strategic role within the IT audit division of a multinational name - and will give you the opportunity to progress into business roles down the line.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Mathew Lewis on 03 8629 1033 or alternatively apply now by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below.