IT Audit Manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$115000.00 - AU$130000.00 per annum|
We are currently recruiting for a leading multinational enterprise who are seeking a Senior IT Audito Manager to take ownership of a complex IT portfolio across risk and assurance.
The role will give a commercially focused candidate the opportunity to take on a business partnering role, with responsibility and autonomy to influence managerial decisions.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Undertaking thorough, risk-based reviews of IT processes and procedures
- To plan and conduct necessary analysis and evaluation of technology operations
- Provision of consulting and advisory services based on audit reviews and risk assessments
- Develop trusting 'value-adding' relationships with executive and middle management, supervisors and various team leaders
- Demonstrate a commercial approach to balance risk and controls with business opportunity
To be successful in your application you will meet the following criteria:
- Have extensive experience in a commercially focused Internal/IT Audit role
- Experience within a 'Big 4' or mid-tier international chartered firm, or a financial services business
- Knowledge of SoX/PCAOB requirements and standards and some experience in IFRS would be advantageous
- Possess an excellent knowledge of internal controls frameworks in an audit context
- CA/CPA/CIA preferable, but not essential if all other criteria is met
This is a unique opportunity to take on a business partnering, strategic role within the IT audit division of a multinational name - and will give you the opportunity to progress into business roles down the line.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Mathew Lewis on 03 8629 1033 or alternatively apply now by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below.