IT Asset Management Analyst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$85000 - AU$95000 per annum|
IT Asset Management Analyst:
My client is a leading Financial Services organisation that is looking for an Asset Management Analyst to join their dynamic IT team. This role will allow you to work in a CI model within ITAM and ITIL principles to maintain and govern Asset Management within the organisation. For you, this role will provide an opportunity to be a part of a close-knit team and enjoy great benefits and an unparallel work life balance.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Report and monitor the quality of IT Asset data as well as produce process maturity reports.
- Be accountable and ensure that all changes are updating correctly and manage the asset process from acquisition, deployment, support, maintenance and retirement.
- Take a proactive role in the ITAM process improvement initiatives for the team.
- ITIL v3 and ITAM Foundation Certification with previous experience in a similar role within a medium to large organisation.
- Demonstrated experience of maintain data records as well as knowledge of hardware and software asset management.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
If this role sounds like you and you're ready to work for an organisation that loves what they do and values work life balance then apply now!
Please note, Australian PR or Citizenship is required for the role.