IT Area Lead
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$250000.00 - AU$270000 per annum|
IT Area Lead
As the IT Area Lead you will work closely with the Tribe Lead in the leadership of the Tribe to ensure delivery of the right solutions for the success of the Tribe. Together you will develop a portfolio that satisfies all requirements aligned to the tribe purpose and company strategy. As the IT Custodian at the Tribe level (all IT assets of the tribe) you will be responsible for system maintenance (incident and problem management), risk, security and Life Cycle management (LCM) of the Assets and Applications in the tribe.
Through defining the Tribe's IT direction and as the leader of the Tech Chapter Leads, you will grow and develop the capability of IT professionals in the tribe and grow the engineering culture.
What are you going to do ?
- You will responsible to lead a technical delivery resources of approximately 10 -50 FTE, both internal and through preferred suppliers (onshore or offshore).
- You will be responsible to deliver with squads within the Tribe on the portfolio for this year (budget 1-25m)
- Take E2E responsibility for how delivery is done for all change in the tribe (from IT to business)
- Involved in, facilitate and lead cross functional team with process architects, IT architects, business experts, and engineers to translate high level business epics into backlog items for scrum teams
- You will lead to develop a portfolio that satisfies all requirements aligned to tribe purpose and ING's strategy
- Lead and inspire your squads (onshore and offshore) to increase and improve the Agile practices in your tribe
- You will be responsible to manage the implementation and continuous improvement of continuous delivery practices, including test automation, frequent delivery to production, etc. (onshore and offshore)
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in leading substantial technology teams
- Demonstrated experience of providing technical leadership in large engineering teams and Delivery
- Proven experience in IT and technology strategy development and execution in alignment with architecture and other IT functions.
- Experience with working with Agile and DevOps delivery
- Proven experience in developing engineering capability and effectiveness in a team
- Stakeholder management at Executive level
If this sounds like the right role for you, then get in touch today!