Investment Ops Analyst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum + benefits|
This renouned asset management firm prides itself on balancing the feel of a small firm with the the scale of a international business. It's entrepreneurial culture and flat management structure foster an environment in which good ideas can take flight, no matter where they come from.
This newly created role will see you take on a broad rage of tasks within investment operations:
- Preparation performance reports and advice
- Maintenance of investment models, including reconciling investment data
- Review of fund valuations and pricing
- Settlement of alternative investment transactions
- Liaising with clients, custodians and auditors to resolve ad hoc queries
To suceed in this role:
Candidates must have a proven academic record and an interest in finance. The ideal candidate will have (i) an enduring work ethic and track record of success; (ii) the ability to function equally well in both a team setting and on a self-directed basis; and (iii) excellent mathematical, writing, verbal and computer skills. Interested candidates are required to have a degree from a top-tier college or university with excellent marks and 2 -3 years hands on experience in funds management.