Investment Operations Specialist - Global Fund Manager
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$110000 per annum + Super|
My client is a worldwide financial institution who have made a name for themselves as one of Melbourne's 'must work for' employers. Globally, they have hundreds of billions under management and a relentless drive to provide exceptional service to their clients. Their culture is based on honesty and integrity and they have a history of providing their employees with exceptional opportunities for career progression.
Due to a continued strong performance and increased trading volumes, they currently seek an experienced operations specialist to fill an immediate need within the organisation. This is an expanding business unit and a diverse and highly technical role. Not only will it offer a fantastic, immediate challenge, but you will also be well placed for future growth within the organisation.
- Work alongside global operation teams to ensure the accuracy of all data across: trade and cash processing, liquidity management, client cashflows, unit pricing, investment reporting, reconciliations and data reporting.
- Provide and promote a strong daily control function.
- Ensure adherence to comprehensive Investment Operations procedures.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key outsourced third-party service providers.
- Assist in the day to day management, including distribution, yearend processes and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Assist in the co-ordination of client take-ons / departures / restructures / transitions.
Successful candidates will possess:
- At least 4 years investment operations experience from a Fund Management, Custody, Superannuation or Stockbroking environment.
- Experienced in handling and successfully resolving investment operations and compliance issues.
- Proven stakeholder management and problem-solving abilities gained through experience dealing with outsourced third party providers (Custodians and Administrators)
- A proven track record of performing above company and self-set targets.
- Motivated by operational excellence and a drive for high quality results.
- A professional attitude with the confidence to take ownership of your work.
- Strong teamwork skills.
To be considered for these roles please apply via this website. I will then provide you with feedback as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking & Financial Services