Investment Operations Specialist - Funds Management
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$75000 - AU$90000 per annum + Super|
My client is a boutique investment house who offer a diverse range of Australian equities. With a proven track record of performing above industry standards, they are highly respected within the industry and are often listed as an employer of choice.
Due to continued strong performance, they currently seek an experienced, motivated and highly talented investment operations specialist to join their small but successful team.
This is a unique role as you will gain exposure to all areas of operations, a wide product portfolio and can expect to be rewarded with a first class salary, bonus and career progression.
- Ensure trade and cash processing, liquidity management, client cashflows, unit pricing, investment reporting and reconciliations and effectively managed.
- Assist in the co-ordination of client take-ons / departures / restructures / transitions.
- Provide a strong control function by maintaining clean investment data.
- Build & maintain relationships with key outsourced / third-party providers.
- Participate in business improvement projects as a key member of the Investment Operations team.
Successful candidates will possess:
- A comprehensive knowledge of investment operations from a Fund Management, Custody or Stockbroking environment.
- A history of liaising with front office and the financial markets
- A proven track record of performing above company and self-set targets.
- A professional attitude with the confidence to take ownership of your work.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with senior business people.
- Strong teamwork skills.
To be considered for the role please APPLY NOW and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services