Investment Operations Specialist - Fund Management
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$90000.00 per annum + Super|
My client is a worldwide financial institution who have made a name for themselves as one of Melbourne's 'must work for' employers. Globally, they have hundreds of billions under management and a relentless drive to provide exceptional service to their clients. Their culture is based on honesty and integrity and they have a history of providing their employees with exceptional opportunities for career progression.
Due to a continued strong performance and the development of a new product suite they currently seek experienced candidates with a background in investment operations to fill a critical role within the business.
This is a diverse position which will see you liaising with multiple internal and external departments and will offer a fantastic challenge and future career growth.
- Ensure trade and cash processing, liquidity management, client cashflows, unit pricing, investment reporting and reconciliations and effectively managed
- Process corporate actions including dividends, takeovers, buybacks, mergers and share-splits.
- Settle multi-product trades and resolve failed and mis-matched trades.
- Assist in the co-ordination of client take-ons / departures / restructures / transitions.
- Provide a strong control function by maintaining clean investment data.
- Build & maintain relationships with key outsourced / third-party providers.
- Participate in business improvement projects as a key member of the Investment Operations team.
Successful candidates will possess:
- At least 4 years investment operations experience from a Fund Management, Custody, Superannuation or Stockbroking environment.
- Experienced in handling and successfully resolving investment operations and compliance issues.
- Proven stakeholder management and problem-solving abilities gained through experience dealing with outsourced third party providers (Custodians and Administrators)
- A proven track record of performing above company and self-set targets.
- Motivated by operational excellence and a drive for high quality results.
- A professional attitude with the confidence to take ownership of your work.
- Strong teamwork skills.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role, please apply via this website and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services