Investment Operations / Service Delivery - Diverse Fund Manager
My client is a global fund manager. They invest in all product types, have hundreds of billions of funds under management and are well known for their outstanding performance. They have a respectful and innovative culture and have a history of providing their employees with exceptional opportunities for career progression.
Due to the development of a new derivative product, they currently seek an experienced operations specialist to fill a newly created role. The position is purely oversight, involves no processing and will give you regular contact with global business units. Not only will it offer a fantastic, immediate challenge, but, as the organisation is committed to promoting from within, you will also be well placed for future growth within the firm.
- Work alongside global operation teams to ensure the accuracy of all data across: trade settlements, liquidity management, unit pricing, performance analysis, reconciliations and data reporting.
- Provide and promote a strong daily control function.
- Ensure adherence to comprehensive Investment Operations procedures.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key outsourced third-party service providers.
- Assist in the day to day management, including distribution, year-end processes and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Assist in the co-ordination of client take-ons / departures / restructures / transitions.
Successful candidates will possess:
- At least 4 years investment operations experience from a Fund Management, Custody, Superannuation or Stockbroking environment.
- Experienced in handling and successfully resolving investment operations and compliance issues.
- Proven stakeholder management and problem-solving abilities gained through experience dealing with outsourced third party providers (Custodians and Administrators)
- A proven track record of performing above company and self-set targets.
- Motivated by operational excellence and a drive for high quality results.
- A professional attitude with the confidence to take ownership of your work.
- Strong teamwork skills.
To be considered for these roles please apply via this website. I will then provide you with feedback as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking & Financial Services