Investment Operations - Mandarin Speaking Roles
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$55000 - AU$65000.00 per annum|
My client is one of China's biggest banks and a major player in Melbourne's financial market. They promote a culture of innovation and transformation and have seen profits grow year on year across their retail, asset management and investment banking arms. The operations team is small enough that it can offer a diverse range of roles and tight knit environment, but large enough that career advancement is never too far away. As a result, staff turnover is always low and they are regularly seen as an employer of choice.
Due to a sustained period of success, they currently have a number of newly created roles within their operations team. These roles include:
- Portfolio Administration - Be responsible for asset transfers, applications, redemptions and reconciliations.
- Settlements Analyst - Settle Fixed Interest and Equity trades across global markets. Analyse and resolve mismatched and failed trades.
- Corporate Actions Analyst - Manage the processing of Corporate Action events including income events, takeovers, mergers, buybacks and share splits.
- Compliance Officer - Maintain a compliance framework that adheres to internal policies and procedures and all applicable global and local regulatory requirements.
Because of the diverse client base, candidates must be fluent in Mandarin and English. In addition you must have:
- At least 6 months investment operations experience
- A motivated, professional attitude.
- A proven track record of exceeding company and self-set targets.
- An enthusiastic personality
- Exceptional communication skills
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so ASAP and I will respond with feedback to all applications as quickly as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services