Investment Operations Manager - Fund Management
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$130000 - AU$170000 per annum|
My client is a leading fund manager in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. They have approximately $150 billion under management, invest in all asset classes and boast a high performance culture, all of which contributes to them being seen by many, as an employer of choice.
This is a newly created position due to company growth and will offer exposure to multiple business units including the Investment, Performance and Legal teams and all asset classes. As well as managing a small team you will have the opportunity to drive projects which shape the future of the division and will benefit from the company's commitment to offering career progression and salaries well above those of their competitors.
- Oversight of the collateral management framework, including the operational requirements to establish newly executed ISDA agreements.
- Be a key player in the operational component of implementation requirements associated with derivative regulation, OTC clearing and collateral management capabilities.
- Work alongside operations staff to prepare or authorise instructions relating to the implementation of portfolio investment activities including FX requirements relating to the Fund's passive currency overlays.
- Ensure all risks associated with relevant processes are identified, assessed and appropriately treated and ensure high quality, current and accurate capture of processes via process mapping and procedure documentation.
- Regular interaction with external partners including the Custodian, Investment Managers, TCA Service Providers, ISDA Counterparties and Derivative Clearers.
- Implement projects and initiatives to enhance the Investment Operations Operating Model.
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous leadership experience in investment operations.
- The ability to push back and challenge the norm.
- A proven track record of performing above company and self-set targets.
- A calm, considered and professional attitude with the confidence to take ownership of your work
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with senior business people.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong teamwork skills.
To be considered for the role please APPLY NOW and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services