Investment Operations - Controls / Quality Assurance Analyst
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$85000 per annum + Super|
My client is a global Investment Banking / Wealth Management firm with offices in over 40 countries and hundreds of billions of funds under management. They have a fun, professional culture and a dynamic approach, while their flat structure means that employees have daily interaction with senior business partners and can often experience rapid career progression.
They are currently recruiting a 12 month contract in their Risk & Control team. This team is responsible for ensuring a strong Risk and Control framework is managed within the Australian Operations team and will offer exposure to multiple different business units. Because of that, successful candidates could be offered future, permanent opportunities, putting you on the path to a long and successful career.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Perform daily Trust and bank account reconciliations.
- Perform daily margin lending, options and Term Deposit reconciliations.
- Perform Trail Commission reconciliation and allocation.
- Ensure exceptions are resolved within agreed SLA by staff accountable for relevant breaks.
- Appropriate escalation of exceptions / aged items to Controls and Operations Managers.
- A Minimum of 18 months experience in investment operations.
- Understanding of ASX regulatory rules and how they apply to the business.
- Previous experience in Trust account Reconciliation, Trail Commission management or Risk & Control within Wealth Management would be highly regarded.
- Understanding of the various legislation and regulations within the financial services industry (AML, FATCA, CRS, FOFA, etc.).
For more information, please apply to the role and I will respond to your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Finance