Investment Operations Analyst
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$75000 - AU$90000 per annum + Super|
My client is a boutique investment house who offer a diverse range of Australian equities. With a proven track record of performing above industry standards, they are highly respected within the industry and are often listed as an employer of choice.
This is a unique role as you will gain exposure to all areas of operations, a wide product portfolio and can expect to be rewarded with a first class salary, bonus and career progression.
- Ensure the accuracy of pricing, valuation, market and reference data on a daily basis.
- Valuation of all investment portfolios - both internally and externally managed.
- Assist in delivering new investment products including fixed income and OTC derivatives.
- Work alongside senior business partners on key business improvement projects.
- Liaise with custodians and 3rd party providers to ensure that all KPIs and SLAs are met.
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous unit pricing, fund accounting or valuations experience.
- A good working knowledge of equities.
- Good communication skills and a team oriented approach.
- A hard working, motivated attitude.
- The ability to liaise with senior business people and resolve issues / errors at source.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Mathew Lewis on 03 8629 1033 or alternatively apply now by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below.