Investment Operations Analyst - Funds Management
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Job Title: Investment Operations Analyst - Funds Management
My client is an exciting and leading Fund Manager, providing intelligent investment solutions. With one of the most diverse range of funds on the market, the position has arisen as a result of exponential growth.
The successful candidate will be part of a newly-created team, working closely with Portfolio Managers and internal/external Back Office teams. You will ideally come from a Fund Accounting background, with hands-on experience across Unit Pricing & NAV reconciliations.
Your duties will include:
- Developing a deep understanding of in-house, operational processes
- Improve and develope control functions, including maintenance of procedures
- NAV reconciliations
- Price reviewing vs benchmarks/expected returns
- Portfolio vs custody reconciliations
- Reviewing distribution calculations and tax (ATO BAS/IAS)
- General operational tasks including; trade support, security maintenance, corporate actions, confirmations, settlements, processing creations/redemptions
- Liaising and supporting queries from Portfolio Managers
- Adhoc projects to support operational improvement
You will be/have:
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience within a Fund Accounting role
- Tertiary qualified in an Accounting or Finance (CPA/CA not essential) or other relevant education.
- Able to work on a rotational shift (covering from 7:30am to 7:30pm), with flexiblity to work remotely outside of ordinary hours
- Proven experience liaising with senior stakeholders
- Experience using Portfolio Administration software
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical mindset, with solid Excel skills
- Hands-on experience within Unit Pricing, Nav Reconciling and Fund Accounting
- Switched on, with a hunger to learn and grow with a fantastic company
Please only apply if you have the desired experience listed above. Candidates with no/irrelevant experience will not be considered.