Investment Analyst - Boutique Property Investment Firm
My client is a specialised real estate investment firm who aim to provide superior risk adjusted returns for a wide range of investors. Since their inception their funds under management have rapidly increased and, due to their industry knowledge and consultative approach, they are one of the few organisations who continue to expand despite the tough economic times. They have a motivated and enthusiastic culture and can offer an excellent work/life balance and potential for career progression.
Due to their growth, they currently seek highly motivated candidates to join in what is a critical role for the business. This is a newly created role and will see you play an important role in the ongoing success of the organisation.
- Review and evaluate prospective investment real estate loan opportunities
- Critically evaluate existing and potential operating characteristics of a project and prepare feasibility models which highlight IIR returns and cash flow estimates.
- Prepare submission documentation including economic analysis around market characteristics, borrower structure and financial strength and the competitive position of the property. present these finds to the Investment Committee
- Assist in the collection and analysis of all necessary documents and information critical to the loan underwriting and closing process
- Evaluate risk issues, underwriting, loan structure, pricing and execution of the loan transaction
- Review legal documents with the General Counsel to ensure that financial terms, liabilities and representations are favourable
- Monitor and manage the portfolio of existing investments to ensure compliance with the terms of loans agreement
- Manage the due diligence and closing process for financing transactions
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous property analyst / valuation / funding experience
- The ability to research, analyse and evaluate complex financial data
- A down to earth personality with the ability to work effectively in a small team
- Sound judgement and decision-making skills
- High level communication skills and the confidence to liaise with senior stakeholders
If you would like to be considered for the opportunity then please apply straight away and I will get back to you as soon as possible with an update.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services