|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$100000 per annum + Bonus 15%|
This business has a strong reputation on providing the best service to wholesale and institutional clients here in Australia. Due to recent growth, there is an opportunity for a investment accountant to oversee the management of one of their key funds.
The suitable candidate will be professionally presented and well spoken individual who is naturally motivated, ambitious and has strong relationship skills.
- Escalation/review of all reporting, valuation and pricing issues
- Answer all escalated client specific queries on investments, systems, unit pricing, valuations and distributions
- Financial reporting
- Tax reporting
- Planning, co-ordination and implementation of all processes to deliver all portfolios and funds - ensuring all client deliverable's are met
- Assisting in mentoring staff and training and development and assisting with the management of staff
- Looking at new product implementation
More specifically they will possess the following requirements:
- Tertiary qualifications in a Finance / Accounting / Statistics / Mathematics degree, CA or CPA qualified.
- Strong experience as a fund accounting manager, with excellent team management skills
- Previous experience in the Funds Management industry is a must
- The ability to liaise on all levels and present complex data to clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing and respected fund manager.
For a confidential chat, call Andrew Douglas 86291001 or Apply Now