|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
About the company
A global enterprise organization is looking for an experienced internet engineer, to join their collaborative, fast growing team. The role will involve the support of internet engineering through administration and maintenance of the infrastructure for all web based applications.
- Responsible for supporting systems middleware application in adherence with standards, processes and best practices.
- Research and create high quality and secure technical solutions to identify and diagnose
problems and factors affecting communications, system/internet performance
- Troubleshoot internet infrastructure and working with different technologies: Datapowers, Load Balancers, Apache, WebSphere, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSEAL and IIS.
- Automate various processes across network infrastructure via scripting.
Follow Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes.
Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
- Basic understanding of Internet Engineering Concepts and Methodologies
- Experience with the following technologies: Datapowers, Load Balancers, Apache, WebSphere, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSEAL and IIS.
- Knowledge of any scripting language
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure.
- Must possess high degree of initiative and self-motivation and demonstrate the ability to drive technical issues.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, applications and tools.
- Strong relationship, collaborative and organizational skills with the ability to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed team.
This role will be filled very quickly- if this sounds like something you may be interested in please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW!