Internal Talent Acquisition Consultant
A varied and dynamic role which will allow for exposure across many areas of the HR function including, Talent Acquisition, Projects, General HR and L&D
Are you a recruitment consultant looking to draw on your talent acquisition skills in an internal role? If so, then this diverse opportunity might be just what you are looking for?
Our well-established HR function are looking for someone to take ownership in sourcing, attracting and managing a pipeline of passive and active candidates to join a company that has an excellent global reputation, a high performing team culture and opportunities for flexible working. Work with Senior Stakeholders to aid in the growth and success of our business and help build better futures!
Whilst your role will be 65% Talent Acquisition, along with the opportunity to support in areas of onboarding, General HR and L&D.
You will be supported by a Senior HR professional and another business leader who will ensure that you get the most out of your role.
This role will have a wide variety of duties, including:
- Taking detailed job briefs from hiring managers
- Research and candidate management projects to pipeline potential talent
- Writing and posting job advertisements
- Screening applicants
- Coordinating candidate interviews with hiring managers
- Processing of contracts and onboarding documentation
- Reference Checking
- Support with coordination of graduate recruitment intakes
Generalist HR -
- Review and implementation of HR policies and procedures to meet evolving organisational needs
- Employee life cycle administration including employee engagement, recognition and reward, employee relations and performance management
- Managing Visa application processes including liaising with visa agents
- Support from an administration perspective on all HR projects that may include people & culture initiatives, remuneration & benefits and any system updates
- Aid the L&D Function on an adhoc basis which may include presentation and manual updates, business wide communication and training room set up etc.
This role will suit somebody with previous recruitment experience and strong communication skills. Each day will offer different responsibilities and learning opportunities so a 'can do' attitude is essential. You will be passionate about Talent Acquisition, process improvement and the overall impact that HR has on a business.
If you feel this role matches your expectations, then please click 'APPLY' or call Leanne Kemp at Ambition on 02 9248 6257 for further information.