Internal Audit Manager (Corporate Functions)
Internal Audit Manager - Corporate Functions
Our Tier 1 Banking client is currently seeking an Internal Audit Manager to join their expanding Business Services / Corporate Functions Audit team based in Brisbane.
The Internal Audit Manager is responsible for planning and undertaking individual audits or assignments of operations as and when allocated by the Head of Group Assurance or Senior Manager Retail Banking Assurance. These reviews can be undertaken solely by the Audit Manager or with the assistance of other auditors or external resources. The purpose of this position is to undertake audits in accordance with the Internal Audit methodology and The Institute of Internal Auditors Standards.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Significant Audit experience within corporate functions; Lending, Credit, Finance etc
- Knowledge of Financial Services/Business Banking processes and practices
- Developing and executing Audit plans
- Following Internal Audit methodology
- Translating business plans into operational objectives
- Implementing new initiatives, policies and procedures
- Audit Certified; CPA, CISA, CIA, CPE etc
For more details, and to discuss further, please contact Wilson Tran on (07) 3020 0318