Intermediate Accountant - Business Advisory and Tax Firm
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$90000.00 per annum + Super|
My client is a leading business advisory, tax and accounting firm in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. They specialise in providing finance solutions to High Net Worth Clients across a wide range of industries and offer expertise across Mergers and Acquisitions, Capital Raising wider business growth.
As the result of continued growth they are looking for an Intermediate accountant to join their highly regarded team.
- Preparation, review and analysis of financial statements and taxation summaries
- Financial statements and tax returns for companies, trusts, partnerships and SMSF's
- Consider and implement taxation planning for tax minimisation
- Preparation and lodgement of BAS, IAS and FBT returns with the ATO
- Assessment and management of client Superannuation Funds
- Liaise with clients and advise on technical matters as they arise, as directed
- Build and maintain client relationships over time
- Provide technical support to clients for their in-house accounting systems and software, as required
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- 3-5 years full accounting experience
- Full or part qualified CA/CPA
- Solid understanding of tax and accounting fundamentals
- Proven ability to develop and build client relationships
- Previous experience and exposure in complex group tax structures
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so ASAP and I will respond with feedback to all applications as quickly as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services