|Location:||Ultimo, New South Wales|
My client is a large Govt organisation undergoing a major tranformation. They are seeking an integration specialist to assist across the implementation of an oracle based system. The Integration Analyst role is focused on planning, analysing, designing and supporting development of the interfaces required to support the new SMS. Engaging with a variety of stakeholders across the project landscape to look at the integration of systems. You will provide expertise in running design workshops and writing integration specifications in order to translate business requirements into technical specifications.
The Integration Analyst role has the following responsibilities:
- Performing analysis of business operations, and documenting as-is and future-state business processes and technical integrations.
- Facilitating workshops with stakeholders to elicit, analyse and validate business processes, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Creating, analysing and validating integration specifications and detailed functional specifications.
- Conducting reviews with stakeholders to communicate system designs and validate proposed solutions.
- Acting as a liaison between technical teams and business teams/end-users, by translating technical terminology through simple oral and visual techniques and tools.
- Liaise with various teams to identify the current gaps at the application level and the integration level.
- Support the Architecture team in gathering the non-volume related and non-functional requirements (ie system up-time, performance, etc) of the services
- Assist with planning across multiple projects simultaneously, to ensure that the services are delivered and available to the projects ahead of time.
- Designing test scenarios and test cases that will demonstrate conformance to functional and non-functional requirements.
- Support the testing team through the process of testing new, modified and reused services in conjunction with project testing.
- Proactively analyse and triage end-user system issues encountered throughout product development. Perform root cause analysis and reproduce in non-production environments.
- Contribute to post-implementation reviews to incorporate learnings into future work.
To be successful you must have:
- 5+ years Technical Business Analysis experience working in complex IT environments;
- 2+ years Integration experience working across multiple integration projects;
- Experience working in all stages of the project life-cycle and how to manage the delivery of services through each stage, ideally working in vendor/client situations;
- Experience working with methods and techniques for implementing integration services within a large organisation (eg ESB, API Gateway, SPLUNK etc)
- Proven experience facilitating requirements and design workshops, modelling business processes using standard methods (eg BPMN);
- Strong knowledge of system testing and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively in an agile team environment, with a strong team collaborative focus.
- Ability to work effectively across a number of IT systems and projects simultaneously in an environment of competing demands and priorities.
- Ability to create effective business requirements documents, integration specification and translation to technical documents for developers;
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- An innovative, proactive mindset to be able to challenge and improve existing processes
- Strong communication skills both written, verbal and presentation
- Good engagement/stakeholder management and relationship building.
Please hit apply if you think you have what it takes!