|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
This leading global company are looking for experienced and passionate DevOps/Intergration Engingeer to join their Brisbane CBD team for an initial 12 Month contract.
You will bring your experience to work within a great team in financial technology house.
- Continuously Improve Build and Deployment Processes by automating build and deployment related tasks, along with related tools and processes.
- Manage the Continuous Delivery Tool Chain including source code repositories, artifact repository, continuous integration, and configuration management tools.
- Provide Build and Deployment automation-related assistance by driving the establishment of guidelines, best practices and standards for automating software builds and deployment.
- Collaborate with team members and internal stakeholders to ensure requirements meet customer needs.
- Collaborate with Operations to ensure successful production deployment of software.
All About You
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Passionate about continuous delivery and devops fundamentals.
- Strong scripting abilities with capability of rapidly picking up new languages.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
- Actively involved in your own professional development and skills growth
- BASH, Python, Jenkins, Linux are a must.
Please apply through Word Document to be considered.