|Location:||Beaconsfield, New South Wales|
About the role:
As a Junior integration developer, you will be part of innovative projects that require communication skills, problem-solving skills and strong analytical skills. The client is looking for an individual who can think outside the box, is passionate about innovation, challenges the status quo, has high energy levels and a great sense of humour. This is a highly dynamic high achieving team.
Your key responsibilities:
Development and interface Testing
Programming & software development
- Tertiary qualifications in an IT related field e.g. IT Computer Science
- Exposure to programming languages such as Python or Java
- Understanding and knowledge of SQL querying tools
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and systems
- Strong technology and systems analysis understanding
- Understanding of agile practices
- Strong Communication Skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in problem-solving and issue resolution, information collection, logging, steps to reproduce, diagnosis, root cause analysis as well as recommendations on remediation and resolution
This role will be filled very quickly- if this sounds like something you may be interested in please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW!