|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$90000.00 - AU$105000.00 per annum + Super|
This ASX listed organisation are passionate about their workforce, delivering a modern and flexible working environment that allows people to develop and achieve their career goals. As the industry continues to embrace change, an excellent opportunity for an experienced Integration / API Developer to join the digital team.
Reporting to the Digital Manager, you will work as part of a growing digital development team and work closely with the team's vendor partners. You will be focussed on creating new integrations using Azure Functions and micro services to enable cross cloud integrations. You will develop API's in C# and deploy them onto a new state of the art micro-service platform.
To be successful you will possess:
- Experience in a similar role within the financial services industry will be highly advantageous.
- Strong knowledge in working with Web services and API technologies (REST, XML/JSON, SOAP, XSLT)
- Experience working in a DevOps and agile delivery operating model
- C#, .Net, Azure DevOps, Azure Cloud and Source control systems, Continuous Delivery tools.
- Proven Diagnostic and Troubleshooting skills.
- Proven experience with microservices/API architectures and design patters
- Proven Testing skills and TDD or Behavioural Driven Development
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and show initiative
- Extensive experience in leading teams in understand and implementing high value features and requirements
- Advanced knowledge of Agile and DevOps development methodologies
- Have strong opinions on API architecture and evolution of the capability as well as DevOps implementation for APIs
Benefits on offer:
- Discounted financial products
- Purchase annual leave
- Corporate Healthcare Plan
- Salary sacrificing options
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - MyCoach for Individuals and People Leaders
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Gym discounts and much more!
If your skills and experience match the above description and you are ready to take the next challenge in your career, simply click 'Apply" ensuring you upload an up to date resume.