SAP Business Analyst
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$600 - AU$800 per day + super|
Our client is a major government organisation. This project is a major high-profile Modernisation project that will ultimately facilitate the main system for end-users. The SAP Analyst role is focused on planning, analysing, designing and supporting development of the interfaces required.
- Analyse business operations, document as-is and to-be business processes
- Create, analyse and validate integration specifications and detailed functional specifications
- Conduct reviews with stakeholders to communicate system designs and validate proposed solutions.
- Liaise with various teams to identify the current gaps at the application level and the integration level
- Design test scenarios and test cases that will demonstrate conformance to functional and non-functional requirements
- Support the testing team through the process of testing new, modified and reused services in conjunction with project testing
- Analyse and triage end-user system issues encountered throughout product development. Perform root cause analysis and reproduce in non-production environments
- Contribute to post-implementation reviews to incorporate learnings into future work.
- Experience in various SAP modules
- Strong Business Analysis experiencel
- End to end project life-cycle experience
- Strong communication skills
If this role appeals to you, please apply or contact Anastasiya Kuprina at Ambition on 02 9248 6202 for a confidential discussion.