ABOUT THE COMPANY
Widely regarded as one of Australia's most innovative and forward thinking financial services organisations, our client offers an incredible opportunity to shape a game changing technology strategy and enhance a genuine customer experience through the integration of current applications to ensure a smoother journey.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an exciting opportunity for a Solution Architect to take their career to the next level defining the architecture and technical direction of an organisation already regarded as an industry leader. The organisation is investing in the future and at the heart of this growth is the enhancement the customer experience which will be driven by the streamlining of current applications and then in turn the introduction of new and innovative technologies.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the integration architecture blueprints
- Oversee integration projects and corresponding strategies between both the business and technology functions
- Ensure that integration projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfil end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Providing guidance as well as solution design to teams who develop API frameworks
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years experience with integration application
- Hands on experience on enterprise-level application integration.
- Proven experience in developing enterprise and solution level architectural designs.
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Practical experience with PaaS or IaaS deployments across cloud platforms
- Self driven and a genuine passion for the newest and smartest technologies
- The ability to work with ambiguity of requirements
A key stand out for this organisation is the culture, which boasts genuine autonomy for those who want to be truly creative with technology as well as offering great flexibility and the opportunity to work with some of smartest and most down to earth individuals a business could ever ask for.
- $1000 a day
- Great flexibility and work life balance
- Cutting edge technologies
- Great team culture
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button below including your resume and a covering letter