Insurance Project Manager
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$0.00 per annum|
A lucrative Business Project Manager role is available to join a leading FS firm in Sydney CBD to assist across a greenfield transformation project.
This will be a 18-24 year transformation greenfield program of work
What you'll be doing
- You will be responsible in managing project, schedule, budget, procurement, stakeholders, risk and issues, and implementation
- Develop and manage transition and support agreements and associated SLAs with selected Vendors including defining transition phase deliverable, services and reporting
- Managing budget up to $3-4m
- Develop and maintain project teams and resources
- Working in an Agile environment
- You will be reporting to the head of portfolio
- Manage project end to end from feasibility studies, writing business cases and getting approvals from the board
- Assess existing processes and develop proposals for procedures, strategies, standards and other documentation
- Manage both internal and external client expectations with regards to the projects
- Info gathering and stakeholder management - enforce the appropriate initiatives to respond to business needs
- Develop performance measures and operational reports on areas of responsibility
What you need
- Min 5 years experience working as a Business Project Manager
- Must have General Insurance or WC exp
- Must have proven track record successfully delivering projects on time and within the budget.
- Managing medium budgets $1-4m
- Must have experience developing business case and delivering projects end to end from feasibility stage
- Previous Business PM experience in a transformation project wouldbe ideal
- Have experience of working in fast paced, complex environment
- Experience working within an Agile enviornment.
- Exceptional communications both written and oral
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and experience
- Experience of working with vendors / service partners
- Experience with problem & incident management
- Demonstrated history of achievement, and getting the job done
Do you have what it takes? Then we're waiting to hear from you! Click "Apply" to submit your application.
Please call Amy for further information or 92486214