Insurance Dispute Resolution Case Manager
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$115000 - AU$150000 per annum|
About the Role
As the Insurance External Dispute Resolution Case Manager you are to investigate and resolve disputes that have transpired further to the IDR and Customer Advocate process for Insurance Claimants. Your role will be responsible for managing disputes lodged with the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) and the Superannuation Complaints Tribunal (SCT) and Australian Complaints Authority (AFCA) through case investigation and internal and external stakeholder management.
- Ensure all regulatory & External Dispute Resolution Schemes are adhered to.
- Maintain proactive and positive relationships with external dispute resolution schemes.
- Complaints industry knowledge with Strong Dispute resolution skills
- Advanced level of skill in Insurance claims
- Understanding of the Insurance Contracts Act
- Specialised skills in Insurance Claim management
- Personal Insurance Dispute experience is a plus
If this role appeals to you, please apply or contact Andrew Douglas on 02 9249 5009 for a confidential discussion.