|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||AU$300 - AU$350 per day|
My client are a leading global consulting business in Melbourne, looking for an experienced Instructional designer to join their team. You will be responsible for design and development of an online classroom learning tool. The purpose of this tool is that learners will acquire knowledge, skills and competencies in an engaging and dynamic matter.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Create content and activities which are engaging and compelling
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to simplify complex systems
- Identify the requirements and needs of the target audience
- Establish end goals and correlate learning materials accordingly
- Describe, via graphical visualization, the instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners in reference to their role, tasks and as-is job experience
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, etc.)
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
You, the successful candidate, will have:
- At least 3 year experience as an Instructional Designer or 2 years as a Trainer and 1 year as an Instructional designer
- Experience working with LMSs, such as Moodle, Cornerstone and Lectora
- Experience working with course development software, such as PowerPoint, Captivate, Articulate, Storyline, Powtoon, Lectora and Animaker
- Bachelor or Masters degree in instructional design, educational technology, social sciences or similar
- Experience delivering classroom training
- Relevant industry certifications in project management
Your preferred but not required skill set is:
- Background in Telco world/call center/CRM systems is an advantage.
- Working with Amdocs in the digital solutions (portals, Apps etc.) is an advantage.
- Working on LMS and EPSS tools.
- Preference given to a second language speaker.
- Some experience in the management aspect of training projects (tasks, timeline, budget, quality).
If you feel that this role is suited to you, please apply below for a confidential discussion.